At Mkt, we stand behind our products and want every purchase to be a positive experience. Please read our return policy in advance of making a purchase.
Items eligible for return
- Regular-priced items that are stocked in our stores
- All item(s) must be returned/exchanged with 7 days of the receipt of the item(s).
- Any product accepted for return must be in original and unused condition (item and packaging).
- Customer must be able to provide the original receipt.
Items that cannot be returned
- Sale and clearance merchandise -- any items discounted more than 20%.
- All special order and non-stocking merchandise -- these items require a minimum 50% deposit and are submitted for production immediately upon order placement as they are built to your specifications. The remaining 50% balance will be charged when your order ships. You may not cancel or return a custom order or special order.
Furniture Restocking Fee
- Upon inspection, all in stock furniture is eligible for free exchanges within 7 days for any other item within our stores. Should you opt for a refund, furniture is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Returns will be credited using the original method of payment. Cash and Cheque returns will be processed and mailed within 14 days. Mkt will not be liable for any labour or other expenses of any kind or nature incurred in connection with the sale, installation, use, or replacement of any defective product or parts. Shipping and delivery fees are not refundable after your delivery and the customer is responsible for paying the shipping fees to have the item(s) returned to our warehouse.
Store Purchase Returns Process
Returns should be made to the location where your product was collected. To arrange a delivery truck return, please contact your sales associate.
Online Order Returns Process
For online orders, all orders should be returned to our warehouse at 100 Miranda Ave. Prior to returning, please email email@example.com to obtain a return authorization.